Meter Readers (part-time) – Feltham & surrounds, Middlesex
We are currently recruiting Meter Readers to join us in Feltham and the surrounding areas.
As a Meter Reader, you will be the face of our client who represents a number of the major energy suppliers, visiting residential and commercial premises on a daily basis to check their gas and electricity readings. You will play a key role in helping customers control the energy they use; you will work independently to deliver fantastic customer service.
- Part-time roles available for 15-30 hours per week. Weekday evenings 4pm-8pm, and weekends – Saturday 8am-4pm and Sunday 8am-2pm.
- This role is reasonably active and you will need to expect to walk a few miles a day
- Full driving license, valid for use within the UK with no more than 6 points
- Access to your own car that you are happy to use and insure for business use
- A love of the great outdoors – you will be working in all weathers
- You will need to be an organised person who can work to targets
- Computer literacy in order to use our client’s equipment
- You will need a 5-year checkable history and be happy for us to complete a criminal record check – this role requires a strict vetting process as you will be entering peoples’ homes
What we’ll offer you
- £9.46 per hour plus a performance-related bonus, which is completely uncapped
- 35p per business mile, this can be claimed from home back to home
- Full training
- Workplace pension