Meter Readers – Falkirk & surrounds
We are currently recruiting Meter Readers to join us in Falkirk and the surrounding areas in Scotland.
As a Meter Reader, you will be the face of our client who represents a number of the major energy suppliers, visiting residential and commercial premises on a daily basis to check their gas and electricity readings. You will play a key role in helping customers control the energy they use; you will work independently to deliver fantastic customer service.
• To be able to commit to working 37 hours a week
• The ability to work between the hours of 12pm-8pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and 8.30am-4.30pm on Saturday. You will have Thursdays off.
• This role is reasonably active, therefore you will need to be physically fit and expect to walk around 8 miles a day
• Full EU driving licence with no more than 6 points
• Access to your own car that you are happy to use and insure for business use
• A landline telephone line to connect your handheld device
• A love of the great outdoors – you will be working in all weathers
• You will need to be an organised person who can work to targets
• You will need a 5 year checkable history and be happy for us to complete a criminal record check – this role requires a strict vetting process as you will be entering peoples’ homes
What we’ll offer you
• £8.21 per hour plus a performance-related bonus, which is completely uncapped
• 35p per business mile, this can be claimed from home back to home
• Full training
• Workplace pension
• 28 days paid holiday
• This will be a long term opportunity with possibilities of career progression within our client’s business