Meter Reader (PPR) – Chepstow and surrounds
Office job not for you? Enjoy the great outdoors? Are you target driven and good with customers?
We are seeking keen, self-motivated people to join us in working with our market leading client in the industry of Data Collection.
Working on behalf of all the major utility providers via our client, your role would be to attain accurate meter readings and inspect gas and electricity meters of both residential and commercial properties in Chepstow and the surrounding areas.
The On Target Earning could reach £23000, if not higher, per annum based upon a full-time commitment. You must be able to work flexibly between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 8am-6pm on Saturday & Sunday. This must include early morning starts from 8am and late evenings until 8pm as this is when customers are most likely to be at home. The rate of pay is £8.50 per hour with a highly achievable UNCAPPED bonus scheme based on how many meters you read.
What we’re looking for:
• Self-motivated individuals with a ‘work hard’ and ‘work smart’ attitude
• Great attention to detail
• A logical approach to route planning
• Flexibility in working patterns working a mixture of hours between 8am and 8pm
• Able to incorporate some weekend working to maximise your pay
• Not afraid of a bit of walking or a bit of weather
• Computer literate as you will be issued with a handheld device
• A professional appearance and a friendly, customer focused attitude
What you need:
• Full driver’s licence (6pts max)
• Own vehicle insured with class 1 business insurance
• A landline telephone line to connect your handheld device
• A 5 year checkable work history
What you get:
• £8.50 per hour for a 37-hour week
• UNCAPPED bonus scheme
• Mileage allowance at 20p per mile, door to door
• 28 days paid holiday
• Enrolment into the workplace pension scheme
• Full training
• Company uniform